Sunday, June 24, 2012

My first post

I've always said that I will never blog- I'm not a gifted writer, and I certainly don't have any hidden wisdom to share in my writing.  But, the last few weeks I've been considering starting a blog.  I would love to have a place to document our lives, and share special moments with friends and family that may be far off.  I can't promise it will be up to date, that I will even stick with it, or that we have anything super exciting to document, but I am excited about giving it a shot.  So friends, get ready because I am sure mostly I will be posting an obnoxious amout of pictures of two precious little girls and my ever patient husband that to me are the people that make my very ordinary every day extraordinary. 

2 comments:

  1. girl...most blogs are mommy blogs! And none of us do ANYTHING but talk about our babies...the good and the bad. It is a great place to document it. I print my blog into a bound book every year and it is a great record of the kid adventures:-). good luck. xoxoxmorgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. BA, keep it up! I now have it tagged as a Favorite so I'll check in!!! Love you!!! Reba

    ReplyDelete