Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Real Life Camera

  If anyone has seen my phone, then the concern that it could die at any moment is not far-fetched.  The face is shattered, and I can see some of the internal components, but it just keeps going.  One of the things I love to do is to look back over all the pictures I've taken with my phone camera.  These are the real life pictures, the precious moments when you are able to snap a quick picture of the day to day.  I would be so upset if I lost them so I moved lots of the pictures to our computer so that I can forever have these images.  So, all that to say, here are some of my favorite pictures over the past year captured on my phone:

"I can see you"
Love watching them learn new things
Spaghetti- my favorite!
 I spend many hours on the floor with these 2 babies

Pretending to call friends over


After-nap snuggles

Their wonderful daddy and Bitty Baby

a fine bottom

Been Krogering?


Potty training- a week I might would like to forget

Baby Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment